If I ever craved a particular blogging award, it was the WordPress Family Award. I’m a proud WP user happy with and grateful for the opportunities of this blogging platform. I accept this award as an acknowledgement of one’s support of and contribution to the WP community! Thank you, Bobby Faye of Captive Dreams Windows, for nominating me!
Looking through some old e-mails I noticed I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the incredible blogger Karen of A Life Less Scripted! This is such a cool award because it helps spread the word about so many incredible, thought-provoking blogs, like Karen’s. I hope I’m not too late.
Below are the blogs I consider award-winning, also. If I’ve nominated you, it’s because your blog inspired me, made me think, made me laugh or cry (likely both) and I want to celebrate you.
If you find yourself nominated, here’s how you pay it forward:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself
Here are seven things about me:
- I love the breakfast in bed my husband brings me.
- I embarrass my kids very easily.
- Although I don’t watch too much television, I’m hooked on Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars.
- I’m diligently working on finishing my third manuscript.
- I like dogs as long as they live in your house and not mine.
- I put chocolate in my hot oatmeal.
- Most importantly, I’ve been given a second chance in life that I don’t want to take for granted.
Here’s an eclectic list of blogs I’ve nominated:
Take a moment and visit these blogs; you’ll hopefully agree that your time spent at these blogs is worth the visit.
And thank you, readers. I’m honored and humbled that anyone takes the time to visit here.