If I ever craved a particular blogging award, it was the WordPress Family Award. I’m a proud WP user happy with and grateful for the opportunities of this blogging platform. I accept this award as an acknowledgement of one’s support of and contribution to the WP community! Thank you, Bobby Faye of Captive Dreams Windows, for nominating me!
How to Accept to Award?
- Copy and display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-15 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience.
- Let your “fellow blogging family members” know you have awarded them.
- That’s it. Simple. Then, pick 10-15 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
There are LOTS more I could nominate, too!
Thank you to everyone in my blog “families” for their encouragement and kindness, not only to me but to all the other lives they touch, too.