Looking through some old e-mails I noticed I had been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the incredible blogger Karen of A Life Less Scripted! This is such a cool award because it helps spread the word about so many incredible, thought-provoking blogs, like Karen’s. I hope I’m not too late.
Below are the blogs I consider award-winning, also. If I’ve nominated you, it’s because your blog inspired me, made me think, made me laugh or cry (likely both) and I want to celebrate you.
If you find yourself nominated, here’s how you pay it forward:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself
Here are seven things about me:
- I love the breakfast in bed my husband brings me.
- I embarrass my kids very easily.
- Although I don’t watch too much television, I’m hooked on Big Brother and Dancing with the Stars.
- I’m diligently working on finishing my third manuscript.
- I like dogs as long as they live in your house and not mine.
- I put chocolate in my hot oatmeal.
- Most importantly, I’ve been given a second chance in life that I don’t want to take for granted.
Here’s an eclectic list of blogs I’ve nominated:
Take a moment and visit these blogs; you’ll hopefully agree that your time spent at these blogs is worth the visit.
And thank you, readers. I’m honored and humbled that anyone takes the time to visit here.